If I were to write a letter to my grandchildren, what would I write? Possibly I'd be too ashamed of myself, 'cause I transferred to them a world that doesn't give a damn about them. From the moment we're born till the day we die, we're just a number to those people,that wear knots and spend their days in offices or in cosmopolitan celebrations. Or maybe, an annoying obstacle on their way to power and success. But that shouldn't bother them, or discourage them from walking on and on , however difficult this path may be.
And when they feel that the laws they're fed with are unfair, they should speak their mind and never come to their knees and pray for Gods and saviours. Even if there is a God, he probably has no intention of aiding the poor creations of his wisdom, since he has deliberately given them the freedom to choose their own form of destruction and thus, destroy other people without getting a divine punishment. They should help themselves,and never ask for someone else to do all the hard work, because those people,that are up there, and look at all of us from above, and wear knots and phoney smiles, are completely dehumanized. Thing is,they rarely realize it and consequently, they consider themselves very worthy of appreciation and admiration. But the people who are down there can easily make out the beast smile drawn in their faces.
I'd tell them not to judge me too hard for having transferred to them this kind of hideous world, because I was a very confused,baffled and unstable person that couldn't decide for herself, let alone form an opinion that includes the entire world in it. Or maybe, I'd tell them that I tried, but I was still knocked down and fallen off the stairs, whenever I tried to climb up the stairs and try for something more. Which can be equally true to the first statement, since I am still young and I do not know what I may do in the years to come.
I'd tell them not to let themselves be deceived by beautiful people and glamorous lives. Real happiness lies elsewhere. I ain't going to lie; there is no happiness without a considerable amount of money, because poverty bears misery. But you definitely don't need a big house to be able to call yourself happy. There are other things that matter more, like; helping people who are in urgent need of it, or falling in love, or meeting new people, or doing team work, or dreaming, or changing this world for the better,or at least trying to. And that, beauty itself is not something that can be preserved or put in boxes and perfectly ordered products, but something that combines both appearence and inner world. Let me explain, because I wouldn't like my own grandchildren to misunderstand my words. I mean that, appearence becomes beautiful with the help of the inner world, of the positiveness that one can give out to their environment. In my experience, I've seen people that cannot be considered pretty in an objective-superficial way, but were so pretty inside,that the appearence was even prettier than the appearence of a glamorous,hot person you'd probably see on the tv. And I've seen people that looked like super-hot-models that were so empty,so hollow,or so vicious inside,that they could not support their appearence. And I've seen people both pretty on the outside and on the inside. In this world of a million different people, we cannot be absolute about anything, and never fall in the trap to make predictions,since people are the most obscure beings ever existed. So i'd tell them not to choose to have a hollow person next to them, no matter how beautiful he or she may look on the outside, 'cause external beauty comes and goes, but real beauty deriving from the combination of the two stays forever.
I'd tell them not to judge people too hard, because we all, me included, fall in this vicious trap and consider ourselves know-it-all-ers. Each one of us has their own problems,their weaknesses and their strong points, and it would be foolish of them to think that they know a person enough to know why he has decided to act in a specific way. We are such complicated beings and our actions can be linked to a million causes.So i'd tell them not to ever think that they know those simple people that sit next to them in the bus,or in a bench, or in a cafe, enough to judge their lives and actions.
I'd tell them not to worry about people's opinions on them, because life is too short to be lived by the standards of other people;and that people will always form opinions on things they have little knowledge of, or things that they passionately envy and blame others for doing them. Be crazy;follow your heart and your passions;live every moment to its fullest because,when you get old, all you'll remember is those passionate moments and certainly not the opinions of other people...
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου