The greatest of nights I spent with you. Walking around hand in hand, crossing roads, connecting these pieces of this urban paranoia together. Fulfilled and happy, with this warm rush of affection flowing through my veins and helping me touch the stars.Look! look how we forgot this misery that surrounds us. Being with you helped me partly erase all this misery that is concealed beneath those grey buildings. Everything is..vividly colored.Even this brightless sky, even this sea of mundane lines is vividly colored. How can love be so fulfilling,having such a pure impact on you?It is not only that feeling of flying that carries me away;it's this feeling you get that you can actually do everything, put a fire in the middle of a square,make someone happy,jump into the sea and swim to the most faraway shore, everything that was impossible becomes possible just by the touch of the great painter;Love. We are like a canvas;empty,hollow,white in the beginning, but slowly turning into a lively landscape,a paradise on earth,a slice of life,almost feeling as if we could be part of nature ourselves...just by the touch of love.
The greatest of nights I spent with you. Meaningless babbling, impulsive laughter, tender hugs, kisses full of rapture and magic,long walks,brand new experiences...Precious little moments that will never come back in the same form, but will change, always change, as the sky is never colored in the same way,every day....
I love you.
The greatest of nights I spent with you. Meaningless babbling, impulsive laughter, tender hugs, kisses full of rapture and magic,long walks,brand new experiences...Precious little moments that will never come back in the same form, but will change, always change, as the sky is never colored in the same way,every day....
I love you.
Nice :)
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή